Refund and Privacy Policies
- As a general policy, no refunds will be made for any payment to the PCDO.
- In the event that you are not eligible for membership according to the PCDO bylaws (e.g. not a citizen or not a registered Democrat), we may return your membership payment.
- In the event that a donation exceeds the allowed limits or violates other regulations of the N.J. Election Law Enforcement Commission (ELEC), it will be returned according to ELEC regulations.
- You may use this site anonymously, but the site may set cookies for any visitor.
- If you sumbit a contact form or other form, we will retain a record of your email address and any other information submitted.
- If you wish to make a donation or become a member we collect your email address, legal name, home address and other information necessary to process the transaction, verify your voter registration status (for memberships), and comply with ELEC regulations.
- The sharing of member information is restricted by the PCDO bylaws.
- We will use your information to send periodic email or postal mail announcments.
- We may share your home address information with candidates or political campaigns for use in mailings.